Administrative Assistant/Marketing Support
Position Type: Full Time (Seattle office)
Hourly Salary: $22-24.00 per hour DOE
Office: Seattle office with periodic travel to other offices
Position Description: Natural Systems Design is seeking a self-directed, organized individual to provide support for our marketing staff as well as provide general office management support in our Seattle office.
- Advanced user in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient user of Adobe Suite specifically Acrobat and InDesign
- Assist in answering and directing incoming calls, taking messages, greeting visitors
- Monitor and procure office supplies as needed, including copier supplies
- Assist staff in ordering of field supplies and equipment as needed, including Pro-Accounts
- Manage professional licenses and compliance with professional licenses for business and partners in a variety of states.
- Coordinate with Principals and Project Mangers on contracting efforts— manage contract submittal, including obtaining insurance certificates and W-9 forms when required
- Assist Operations Manager with maintaining accounting/project management database and other tasks as directed
- Potential to assist in monthly expense and invoicing process
- Assist with proposal development; copy editing, gathering and tailor resumes, gathering appropriate photos
- Assist with on-going staff resume updates
- Work with Project Managers to create or update project descriptions and to gather and properly label photos
- Update business development database on an on-going basis
- Document production including report formatting, review, copy editing
- Help develop and update templates for reports and other deliverables
- Work with Project Managers to finalize reports and prepare for client submission
- Assist partners with management of email; review and prioritize which need more urgent attention
- Assist partners with communications with clients: phone calls, emails, etc.
- Aggressively assist with maintaining calendars, including scheduling of meetings, reminders to partners of meetings, etc.
- Additional support as need to allow partners to complete their duties, including but not limited to arranging travel, driving and accompanying/note taking at meetings
- Set up and maintain file of weekly management meetings, periodic partner meetings, monthly staff meetings, including setup and coordination of completion of ongoing “to-do” list
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401K, accrual of up to 4 weeks PTO annually
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com